Saturday, February 26, 2011

Bangkok '10 {1}

Sorray peeps.
Been busy busy with yet another film project of ze boyfriend.
lol. I'm not as semangat Bryan here.
you can check his semangat-ness in Bryanlyt.com
lol.
I promise you guys on the Bangkok trip and here it its.
and ironically my cousin Juliah is there now. lol.
What else? Shopping la.
Anyhoo,
Went there for to spend my new years.
the land that obeys and adore their king so much...
unlike us Malaysians who didn't even give a damn.
Plus I don't even know who's our sultan/agong now.
dang.
A trip with ze boyfriend and his family.
What you always need during a flight?
1. iPod for music
2. iPad to play games
3. OR you could get both. (;

p/s: imma lovin ma Lady Gaga earphones.
FIERCE! (wait isn't that Tyra Banks' line?)
the Flight was a wee bit...uncomfortable.
yea. and the taxi was...urm. not so comfortable either.
and finally when we reach to the hotel.

AHH~
Finally I could relax. (;
and they have all the switches/buttons/or whatever you call them at the side of our bed.
After settling down.
Head out for lunch.
and found this.
Gary says this messed up place here was rows of shops that he used to love to go.
But I guess it's all gone now. hmm.
the BTS IS FRIGGING LONG!
you don't have to worry getting squeezed like sardines.
Not like in KL.
bunch of uneducated people just keep pushing even though there isn't any space.
That's why I'm ok to take Public tranports every where in the world...
BUT MALAYSIA.
yikes.
First stop!
MBK (Mah Bu Kong) Centre.
It's like a mini Chatuchak market or you can call it another Sungei Wang.
They have everything from clothes to digital stuff.
First nomnoms in Bangkok.
it's like lam mee. lol.
and for you BB users.
MBK is like full of colorful covers for you to accessorise your BB..
Unfortunately I'm not a fan of BB.
For dinner,
of all places we went and ate at a Indochina restaurant called Ledalat.
ze interior.
and OHMAGAWD.
the food.
Gary's dad ordered like there's no food to eat tomorrow.
It was so much till all of us was going crazy.
at least for gary, his brother and I.
We were so bloated and overdose with food till we could barely breathe.
Dx
anyway,
the most interesting part of this restaurant was infact the..
washrooms.
yep.
Have a look.

and I wonder what's this for?
ouch.
You thinking what I'm thinking?
lol.
and the funniest part of all the weird stuff hanging there.
they have this for the Men's toilet.
and this for the women's.
and they sells it?
We were so full till we need to get up for a walk.
wow.
and look!
Can you spot the difference?
lol.
ze entrance.
After dinner,
Us (gary, tim & I)
decieded to go to the famous night market.
But found out it was closed.
Apparently.
So we took a tut-tut back.
Oh I love sitting in tut-tuts. :)
so we got back to the area around our hotel.
(btw we were staying at Grand Hyatt Erawan Hotel)
and walk around there.
This is the famous Four Face Buddha.
Apparently, few years back a group of people actually vandalized it.
Throwing stones at it i guess?
And from what I heard it was real bad.
So, after it was rebuilt.
They even have security guarding it 24/7.
This is the part where it freaks me out.
insects.
Fried insects people!
and I was forced to eat it by the boyfriend.
BTW I was eating a silk worm.
UGH.
It tasted like spoilt sour-salty crab. Dx
Walked around and shopped a little.
and we were exhausted so we decided to head back to the hotel.
Before that, we grabbed our favourite pie from McD on the way.
Something you'll never find in M'sia.
and their McD is so cool!
There's even an outdoor McCafe.
Jealous!.
Here's an interesting thing I recently knew of.
The hotel service actually includes making your bed ready for you to sleep.
wow.
That marks the end of my 1st day.
and the next day I had a date with George Clooney.
lol!
Till then.
-
little miss skinny bitch

No comments: