Friday, September 2, 2011

Greetings from Kiwiland`

G'day Mates!
Yes I'm digging the slang`
wtf
It's been awhile ehy?
I can say this is the official FIRST post of me blogging about my NZ life here.
Did I mention how cold was it here?
Of all seasons, I came in here is during winter.
AND it fucking snowed!
Just a little actually, like tiny weeny.
It is not that bad here in Auckland,
but there was serious snowing down in South Island 
(which is where Wellington, Christchurch, yada-yada is)
And by yada-yada I meant etc.
lol.

I was  focusing mostly on my studies here,
and also I almost forgot I had a blog. =X
OK.
I'm on my break now`
I think I need to do like #Project10 or something.
Which means blogging almost everyday during my 2 weeks of break`
yep. Sounds Great?
Easy said then done though.

and of course I made some new friends.
Mostly from SIFE AUT actually.
In Case you don't know,
SIFE [?] is an non-profit organization that brings uni students together and contribute their talents to help other clients with their projects.
FYI you won't be getting paid but at least you gain experience before you even graduate.

Not forgetting,
I went for a game of Airsoft battle.
(Or should I say the dream of My brother's place?) ;)
Look at those guns`
at least NZ$500 each.
the Team`
...with lotsa bruises underneath. lol.

Dipal's Birthday in New Market`

I love taking pictures in the city`

As you know,
it is winter so most of the trees are pretty...bald?

Malls here aren't as big as back home`
Like you could just finish shopping in like 2hours max if you're not in a rush.
and its like 2 levels high mostly.
Westfield is probably the most popular malls`

Starbucks here suck`
Actually most cafe/coffee place suck`
I'm not criticizing the drinks but...
the WiFi is not free`
You have to buy a drink to get a code in order to use the WiFi.
Potong much?
Another downside is the tall size is like SUPER small`
Aite, enough of insulting rants.
I like how they spontaneously write stuff on the streets especially when it is inspiring`
Can you believe this ad is by a christian church?
yes I take random pictures`
ftw!

Most of the time I travel to the city or uni by bus.
At least the bus here is not as run down like Malaysia.
The bus may be inconsistent with their timing but not as late as back home.

On the other hand,
I live with my relatives here`
and this is my cousin and his friend ready for Prom/Ball.

Not forgetting my grandma too`
Could never run away from her.
Even when I'm studying abroad she's there wherever I go.
Tsk.

That's pretty much everything and it's been 2 months since I got here.
Winter is coming to an end, here comes SPRING`!

Another exciting part of this break is me attending NZ's Fashion Week!
Nothing beats fashion that makes me all hyped up`
C;
Till then bitches!
-
little miss skinny bitch

No comments: