Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Adios twenty-ten, Ola twenty-eleven


It's already 2011`
I admit I have not been entirely loyal on blogging in 2010`
Just so you know,
I was having too much fun` (;
-
My hair-do even changes twice in one year.
It just couldn't get any shorter` lol.
And now, I'm having this dilemma whether to trim it or let it grow`
i do admit that I misses my long flawless silky hair`
yes. flawless and silky. *berbanggamode* lolwtf?
Most important of all,
I actually celebrated my one year anniversary with ze boyfriend.
wow. 1 year. I know psyched when the relationship last for next 10 years.
and i'll be like wow. 10 years.
That's life and time sure flies doesn't it.
2010 indeed just passed through in a blink of eye or something.
Agree much?
It's like *blink* oh it's 2011! -.-

Saddest part of the year is when I was drifted apart from my old bunch in college.
Really missed those times with u bitches`
and no worries.
Shayne & I are planning on something` (;
No spouses allow. Just Us.
WTF? s
eriously. *sternface*

Not forgetting all the birthday celebrations.
and of course my surprise birthday planned by my sneaky boyfriend.
It must be difficult for you to keep in character.
p/s: he sucked at keeping secret from me` (;

Oh` I actually was in Junk`
Thanks to Melly`
and it was real last minute too`
From then,
I know how suffering is being a model.
Fucking fur coat under the hot daylight blazing sun bitches!
Try that!

Like I mentioned,
Time really like flew in a speed of light`
This was Choo's farewell.
And now he's back for the new years and thinner as well`
Who actually starve till he gets thin like me.
That's what he said`
Girl, you so don't want my bodeyh! It's ain't cool.
I don't have a choice. You do!
Eat more ramly bitch!

and I even did charity.
not just because it's a college work.
But ya!
Real eye-opening experience`
Make me feel more grateful and good in the inside` C=
The year I realize I have a cousin who has her own online blogshop.
Please support QuirkyBrownCow
*promoting pulak`

had the best trip with the crazy bunch`
Finally a beach holiday with my babes!
It was like pure spontaneous trip.
I could still remember how we confirm the evening before we fly off.
(except we kinda research/survey abit the few nights before when we're suppose to be studying for exam.)
But yea.
At that time, holiday was ALL WE NEEDED!

Went to MTV World Stage and got my friends to be in the VVIPs inc the Diva Boyfriend.
*aheem*
Once again, thanks to my cousin for the exclusive tickets` xx
most important of all we had a blast!
Oh` and the boyfriend finally graduated.
Actually he did quite sometime ago,
just that the college has like the worst management EVER!
1 convocation a year?
Man, you're stingy!
What happen to all the money we gave you? -.-

and finally I got the iPad`
All Hail ME!
ok la. now not cool dy.
See how fast technology moves?
Just 1 year?
actually if you really count...it's only for less than 6 months?

Attended Mahathir the Musical`
My first time taking picture with Malaysian celebrities`
lol!
and i even got their autographs` -.-
like ALL of them!
We actually dressed up for Raya`
i think everyone should dress up for every festive season`
We should be having fun with every culture we have in Malaysia`

We are fortunate to be a multicultural country,
that's what make us special and colorful!

Spent my Halloween at Zouk KL`
Some have really scary outfits`
like seriously.

It feels like I actually celebrated all of the festive season or something.
(except for Deepavali, not I'm not racist just that i was out of the country.) -,-

Yes, I was in Hong Kong Bitches!

and...straight to work after I got back`
See how busy i was?
attended award nights like the BMW Shorties & the Kancil Awards.
Huh! Grey got the Agency of the Year after all` ;p
and my chayang won Best Editor and top 10 Nominees as well` C;

More clubbing with...I know Omar.
Met new friends, Amy & Amanda`
Did i mention i got a purple christmas tree?
Ze boyfriend decorated himself`
It's still in my room though` x)
Pretty mou?

After 2 months of internship,
we finally met up.
That's how busy we were.
Yea the day we only met up?
Christmas Eve.
Where everyone at least have a half-day off`
and Auggy got back all the way from...S'pore.
lol`
fyi: he's interning in S'pore`

Went Paris`
*silence*
Ok. No. I wished.
Was in Bangkok with the boyfriend and his family.
behind is one of the prop-deco near Central` xp

Had the best NYE in Bangkok.
Besides counting down at the helipad and getting overdose with champagnes`
Most importantly, i celebrated (like finally) New Years with ze boyfriend` (;
and the great holiday with him too` xp

That's pretty much the recap of 2010.
It was a hell of a year, good and bad.
Let bygones be by gone and move forward.

Adios 2010, Ola 2011.
-

little miss skinny bitch

No comments: