Sunday, February 6, 2011

Came in with the Rain`

Hey hey hey!
wtf.
No point apologizing for MIA again.
I probably do it again. =X
(not that bad la this time)

Good news I'm off from internship`
woot!
Time to catch up bitches`

UNO date k Becca?
Karaoke please Doris, Auggy and whoever would like to scream with me?
LOL!

Anyhoo,
would like to wish all of you
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR
once again.

FYI: My sayang dresses up for every festive season.
1Malaysia mah!
(ok that was lame)
But it was also an inside joke if you watched Homecoming the Singaporean movie that was released recently.
Definitely a Must Watch`
Even my boyf read subtitle also can laugh his ass off`
lol.

and this year's CNY couldn't go any weirder.
OH GOD.
Please don't put such blazing hot weather & gloomy rainy cold weather on the same day.
You're making everyone falling sick.
We want to eat our "ba-guas" and snacks in peace.
probably the only festive season I actually wear that red cheong sam top and bright colored clothes.
Besides partying with my babes.
I did some charity work too alright`
x)
will elaborate on this soon`

plus I only partied twice since the last update. ;)
First time ever partying with my cousins.
Not forgetting bumping into another cousin of mine.
woahwoahwoah. woah.
was club hopping from bakita to envie and back to bakita.
lol?
was at Milk Club Bangsar the following week.
and surprise surprise...
bump into old friends.
yi soon and my "lala mui"
hah.
and the biggest event of all which is my Sayang's Award Night.
FYI Sayang: We all believed in you. Lose or win, you're always a Winner in our hearts. (;
That night,
Miriam won the 3rd runner-up for Best PSA
&
Gary won the 4th runner-up for Best Short Films out of 150 films nationwide
also a nomination for Best Script.

and
look how proud is Loong (the lecturer)
lol.
I got quite a lot of huge trips to update on.
One of them would be Bangkok, Hong Kong.
Goodlord. Well. I guess Here's a snippet of it.
(;
Last but not least,
take a few moment to watch Gary's award winning short film.
Have fun (;

little miss skinny bitch

No comments: