Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Jar of Awesomeness`

I only blogged once during the month of March?
Damn!
Sucha loser right me.
lol.
Anyhoo,
like I said no matter what I will come back eventually.
yep. eventually.
lol.
My life too happening la.
What to do?
lol.
I even went for a short trip with my greatest friend of all, BECCA!
We wanted to sunbathe, so we went all the way to Pangkor.
Believe it or not.
You'll know soon enough` (;
(except for those who knew dy. SHHH!)
I realize I didn't even update for my V-day 2011.
First of all we didn't even celebrate on that day.
Was too busy having discussion and a good long trip in KL with the crew.
We had our Post-Valaentine dinner at Garden Recipe Restaurant.
It's in SS2 Mall BTW.
It's all about food when it comes to celebration for me and ze boyfriend` (;

and our 1 and a half anniversary @ Cinnamon, One World Hotel.
The Buffet iz Awesome` :p
Like ze pic?
Current FB profile pic` (;
That bubbles hanging behind me in the pic reminds me one of Lady Gaga's crazy outfit. (;
Poser boyfriend ku` ♥
Didn't take many food pic since I was busy munching them down.
xD
Poor gary trying to get a good pic` x)
Remember the movie/short film Gary was working on?
After all the hard work.
Finally, a premier event for the short film and rewarding everyone's hard work with a buffet dinner @ the Canteen, PJ Trade Centre,
&&&
I was also busy sculpting my Homer Simpson.
Hah`
More updates on my Bangkok trip coming up next.
You probably get it later, or maybe tomorrow or maybe next month.
HAH.
Unpredictable me. ♥
Wanna know more out and about everyday or maybe "Stalk me" sounds better? lol!
Follow me on Twitter or Click that Red widget on the right! (;
little miss skinny bitch

No comments: