Saturday, April 23, 2011

Runway & Birthday`

Attended Jaspal Fashionista Search 2011 Event last 2 weeks ago at MidValley.
I know I'm lagging. wtfwtf.
The search ended and the results was announced.
Was with my ladies.
Before announcing the result,
let just enjoy with the runway show
of
Jaspal's Spring/Summer 2011 collection.
The fashion runway show started off with Amber Chia` (;
iwassoexcitedanddon'tknowwhy`
;B
The runway show was fun and quirky.
Dancing while walking down the runway does seems fun. C;
Hello Hunky! ;p
They have pretty nice props to go along as well.
The korean-like girl in the middle was so cute`
and look at those smacking nice metalic red thighs!
I want also! D;

Here's your Grand Winner!
I forgot his name, or did they even mention his name?
They just announce the number of the tag their wearing though.
lol.
But I did expected him to win though.
Not because he's "good looking" but he got this cocky character.
Yep. Somehow. lol.
AND
AND
AND

I finally took a picture with Amber after seeing her in so many events.
Hey, she was lingering around so I take picture with her la.
K la. I admit I was a LITTLE starstruck-ed.
Cx
& can you believe it I was wearing a 4-inch heels...
and I'm just merely near her height.
DAYYUMM!
After the event we headed to...


-
Jason's Birthday Bash at the Hills`
We were super late cause we were taking our own sweet time at Delicious,MV.
Poor Jason was so drunk dy but still manage to take a decent picture with us.
Not BAD!
and sorry we were SO LATE`
(picture credits: mynjayz.com)
With Josh Lim (http://josh.my/) & Rebecca Saw (http://www.rebeccasaw.com/) from Advertlets. (;
Quite an eventful night I must say. (;
-
I'm seriously in a big process streaming down my Bangkok pic.
Anyhoo,
Happy Easter Everyone?
little miss skinny bitch

No comments: