Saturday, October 30, 2010

What do I have in my iPad?

WOW.
yes I've not been doing my job as a blogger` Dx
Was in Hong Kong btw.
Shopping was awesome there`
where the hell do you find a RM4 scarf?
Me having internship now though`
which makes it even more shitty to blog?
Depends I guess.
the office connection is super good`
and I meant SUPER!
my pictures uploaded like in a speed of light`
lol?
For now,
I'll just update on my usage of ze iPad.
Not boasting but just sharing the functionality and stuff` x)
You should have seen my face when I open the package`
Imagine me opening it slowly *angelic choir music*
lol?
starting it up!
look who's more happy than me` wtf.

What you get inside?
Firstly,
There's 2 version of iPad.
One with 3G and the other without.
The one I bought is the 3G version.

Why?

What is for?
Now, with the key given in the package you will find a key.
The key is to open the 3G compartment which you will mostly likely find a micro-sim of at&t.

Obviously,
we can't use it here in M'sia.

BUT.

Good think Maxis Broadband was smart enough to come out with a micro-sim of their own too.
If you're a subscriber of the broadband already, you do not need to pay for the registration fee.

Like ME! xD

Anyhoo, the charger pun canggih much` wtf.
you can flick it out` yes.
On the other hand,
dad also bought the case for my iPad`
which is easier to watch videos from it since it has 3 different angle.
Plus,
people actually thinks it's a diary from far` ;]
AND

Why did I plan to buy it?

K la, firstly I think it's like super cool.
&&& I'm the only one that has it in college` WTF?

Nah`
that wasn't my objective eventhough it is true. Not that I know of that someone has it.
College mates, Don't worry I won't kill you if you have one too`
Instead I'm sure we can play games together. xD

One thing I love and helped me the most is the Maps App.
Yes, I'm prune to get lost on roads.
Excuse me.
For godsake, I'm a woman with bad sense of directions.
Especially in KL.
Hate driving to and within KL.

So this App helps me a whole lot more!
Furthermore,
now that I have the Maxis micro-sim in the iPad.
I could literally go online ANYWHERE ANYTIME!
xD
Organizer also look canggih menanggih` lol?
I heart recording my lecture notes in the Notes App too`
Especially if the lecturer is giving tips.
I don't have to find a pen and my notebook or paper.

I simple just have to take out...*wait for it wait for it*
yes. The iPad!
[k I abit the lebih now I know lol.]
If you don't like the original Notes App you can download other apps as well.
like this. you can highlight and draw lines on it.
and it is like a virtual test pad` ;D
I could have my own check list in it too!
My boyfriend need this the most actually.
lol?
Contacts can be saved in it as well`
Including attaching pictures also.
And the e-mail add can be link with your Mail Apps as well.
Best of all, iBooks make my life so much easier as well.
all these are my lecture notes in PDF files.
I could even open my notes in a Canggih way too`
LOL?
You can download storybooks too`
Talking about books.
I even downloaded the Holy Bible`
No I'm won't be throwing at any teacher this time` (inside joke)
You could even get the latest updates on the world's news.
Simply just download CNN or BBC App.
Even the Star has a cool app for me to use.
Best of all, all the issues arre F.R.E.E!
But takes quite abit of time to download it.
reading Star News from the iPad`
Besides the general world news,
you can get yourself updated on the latest fashion or your desirable clothing line.
Yes guys, there's a Victoria's Secret App.
I could follow up on the latest trend with Net-A-Porter App.
Love its features.
I heart this shoe`
Chantek Kan?
Not forgetting what's the latest on the runway` C;
Last min photo editing?
Use the Adobe Photoshop App!
It has the basic need/function you want.
My diary even went digital!
Here's a snippet`
sorry no scandal in it` wtf.
Just a sample`
you can have virtual sticky notes and stuff.
Not forgetting, you could attach your favorite pic of the day`
For Music Lovers`
Here's a few app you could play with or use when you're bored?
the virtual Piano App.
It can even turn into a duette function
where 2 ppl can play each at one side`
the virtual guitar`
and many more apps`
where I don't play`
I think my friends know them better than me` hahah`
Special lock-screen wallpaper for Halloween` Cx
"Once you go Mac, You can't go Back."- Steve Jobs
Damn You Steve Jobs!
-
little miss skinny bitch

No comments: