Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Doraemon World 2012 @ Arena of Stars, Genting Highlands`

As Promised! (;
It was a random invitation by Doris`
hahah.
She was like "You want to go see Doraemon?"
I was like... "Hell yeah!"
Didn't exactly said that but something similar`
lol!


Went with Doris and her boyfriend, Leonard aka Taufoo!
yeap I was the lamp post.
#foreveralone


ANYHOO!
The Crowd was crazy!
and Have I mentioned the traffic too??
and of all times I was having PMS.
Great! Just Great.

hahah!
I just realize my grammar failed!
suppose to be "That's a lot OF humans"
#failwhale!

I was even in the Time Machine Vortex!
Beat that! lolwtf.

Doriyaki anyone? (;

Don't ask.
I don't even know what pose is this.
lol.
"Welcome~" ???


#FAILWHALE!!!





ah! there were so many kids there!
cute-ness!!!

Entering the Doraemon gadgets exhibition!

the famous flashlight!

the rest I'm not too sure`lol.




Now Everyone knows this!



Never seen this but I'm guessing that`


adorable*

Now this is interesting`

Who needs a cuddle?!!


Steve the GM of the event with Leonard`

Waiting for the show to begin!

and omg! the show was short but that doraemon mascot is beyond cuuutee!!!

Check the video at the end of this post!
Yes there's a video for you! (;

 There's even games you can play there!
Like a carnival?

Cute anot?

One of the event's marketing scheme was the free Doraemon Touch 'n' Go card!
Ah!

This picture is not original from me`
Too excited I didn't even take a pic`
lol.
But here's what it looks like!

All the Doraemon merchandise you can get!

Took this pic and I was telling Leonard
"Cannot open your eyes bigger is it?"

Next thing I know`
He tried his very best`
lol.

Finally us!

and I couldn't help myself!
This kid was like forced to take pic by his parents`
That face is just epic!

more SS/vain pictures`


Cute much both of them?

Anyway that's the end of it`
To my surprise when I reached here in NZ,
I found a Doraemon doll in my room`
lol!
Creepy.

Till then,
and here's the video!




No comments: