Thursday, April 12, 2012

Safe and Sound`


1 down 1 more to go.
After this assignment.
I never want to go back to media again.
Like ever.
I will update a long one real soon.

Finally its Easter Break!
But I think I was busier then ever when the break started.
Pathetic much?
Assignment due during break`
What sorcery shits is this?

Meanwhile,
This will be my camwhoring post`
So...
get out while you can`
hah.
Don't even remember the last time I did this
wtf? owh well.









This is post is so lame. I know.  Yes.
hah. On a lighter note.
Happy Belated Birthday Nicole`
Sorry couldn't make it for your real party night on your birthday`
Blame it on the assignment!
But we're gonna party harder this weekend`
Double birthday bash with Alan` (;


On the other hand,
Follow me on Instagram.
I was so happy when Instagram finally came into the Android market`
Woot!


Be back soon!


No comments: