Monday, May 21, 2012

Our very own H & M` ♥

I haven't been updating much`
But I know I have to post this now that each one of us are in different part of the world`
Every time I think of this day it sure brings back memories of all the birthdays we celebrate together`

I've known these 2 fella for almost 3 years all the way back in my Semester 1 in college`
the random adventures all of us had with the group are just countless times of crazy joy`

As times fly by,
there were new love and broken hearts along the way`
We have our own interest and plans`
I remember how Mel gets jealous when Hansen doesn't spend time with her as a sister anymore`
I bet she's laughing right now how silly that was`
lol.

So here I am,
besides revealing how different we were back then`
Can't believe I still kept all of these photos`
Let me bring you back to where it all begin`

This was in Semester 1 back where IACT was in uptown`

The Han Sen then was Shy`
No Joke`
Somehow I clicked with him cause we started talking about clothes`
lol.

He was even camera-shy`

But somehow by the end of the semester he came out of his comfort-zone`
no not closet`
I know what you're thinking`

He's not....gay`

This is so old`
We used to have random photoshoots`
When we were having photography class  back then`

We would go to the park with the group to snap random shots`

Sem 2 came`
and there were different sides of him`

I can't explain this either`

That's why I called him my Sister for a very long period of time`

and he still is`
'

despite all the "scandals"

funny thing one of them actually came out of the closet` LOL.

and all his attempt telling the world he's straight`


and Always getting bully or "Suan" by his BFF WK and CK, not forgetting Dai Lou too`

But Rest Assure`
He is definitely not Gay`
Coz he finally found someone special`
AWWW!♥

ANYHOO!
Happy 22nd Birthday 
Low Han Sen!

♥♥♥

Next our very own gullible innocent Melly Ling!
(at least then)
lol. Trust me I never met any girl who is this blonde`
Not dumb but just so gullible`
I remembered how Shayne actually tricked her on Celcom taking over the world`
Hilarious.

We prolly clicked because of the love for fashion we both had`
Yes we used to hang out in Bangsar A-Lot.

We were great friends since then`
I appreciate how she try to cheer me up`
She does it in a very innocent way`
Like "do you want an ice-cream or I could make you a colorful headband"
That's how Mel cheers people up`

I missed all our shopping adventures and finding great bargains`

we pretty much did everything together`

Even plucking coconut trees at Shayne's place` lol.

She was the one who starts bringing me for events`
Thanks to her I don't know how many events I have attended till now`

and the fashion shows were my favorites `

and blogger events too`

MIFW was one our favorites`

We also love dressing up`
I mean which girl wouldn't?
Looking through old pictures`
I think I found out something interesting`

She was always the quirky creative one`
Fyi: those are falsies` lol.
and yes I can't help it`

She can be cute or a kid sometimes`
That leaves me speechless`


Not forgetting`
We are always rushing group assignments together`
Best part is we always Nail it!

We are also clubbing buddies`
and yes she had a striking red/orange color hair`
It was that time of the year we had a vast change on our hairstyle`

and we went for a holiday together as well`
Would love to go back to Redang`
Best break with the bunch`

and look!
She found someone special too! ♥

That's pretty much sums up our friendship for the last 3 years`
Happy 21st Birthday Melly Ling Fen!


Once again!
Happy Birthday to Both!
Hope to see you guys and reunite with the rest soon!
Party Hard!
Can't deny that I miss all of you so much!
xoxo


till then`

No comments: