Sunday, June 10, 2012

Winter Haul`

Winter is here`
Weather's having PMS moments.
Rain & Shine all in one day.
Kinda pissing off.
Actually the blistering wind is much more irritating`
Now I know how guys feels`
(;

Anyhoo,
New Season, More Shopping`
Just a quick short & sweet one`
Here are some pre-loved and new stuff I got for this season`
Accessories for now`

Everyone should have a Beanie`
It helps during rainy days? 
lol.
and keeps your ear warm too!
#CottonOn

Furry Earmuffs!
Love this!
It's soft and comfy`
and protects your ears from all the merciless wind`
#Forever21

Fur Scarf`
The fact it's a scarf and it's furry makes it so elegant and edgy at the same time`
(; *hearts*
#CottonOn

Tired of the normal fingerless gloves?
How about a long one?
lol.
I usually put it over my long sleeves clothes`
#CottonOn

Surprisingly this does keep me warm`
Been eyeing it since last year`
When it finally had 50% marked down`
a total must-grab`
#ValleyGirl

Next`
I prolly show you all my stockings collection`
I'm a big fan of them too`
:D
and NZ or any other cold countries are the only place I could show my stockings off`
Because if I wear it in Malaysia I would look ridiculous and called a "Lala" -.-
-
Till then lovelies!



2 comments:

yofany said...

hello <3
I jumped to your blog and found your blog is very PRETTY ;D

I hope you don't mind I linked you in my blog, have a very nice day ahead :)))

Stephylicious said...

Aww! Thanks Yofany! <3