Monday, November 7, 2011

What was Left`

Almost a month ago sinceI have not touch on blogging`
Yikes.
What have I been up to?
Well Here's a Long Ass post that sums it all up! (;

As most of you know I take the bus everyday!
and because of that,
friends who knew me too well laughs their ass off!
Reason being is back home you wouldn't have a chance to see me stepping in to a bus!
Call me a princess/diva/spoilt.
But No. Bus in Malaysia don't go well with me`
In fact, I don't think it goes well with anyone`
lol.

Over here,
everyone loves their coffee`
Sorry but I don't fancy them`
I go for hot chocolate`
They taste good too`
Yes my friend, Evgeny turn the word Cafe to Cute` hah,
AND YES!
the All Blacks WON the world cup!

and I realize I didn't share the pictures and crazy night I had during the opening`
FYI: Most pictures are credited to Nicole (click)

ALL MALAYSIANS!!
(except for Andrew the white guy of course) lol.


Don't be surprise`
Because NZ has become a multinational country`
&& I even get to celebrate
Deepavali/Diwali/whatever in NZ` :D

Dance competition was on`

Was with Sarah`
Who else would I share with but with a Malaysian too`
Mariska went off to early!!!
&&&ignore my naked face` wtf!

Before I Proceed`
The rest of the post from here onwards are pretty much drinking/drunk pictures?
lol.
and yes all picture curi from Nicole`
Why?
because I was either too lazy to take pictures
OR
too drunk to take pictures`
hahah`
-
It was our last paper!
(or at least for me)
We started drinking since 12pm`
Toilet Camwhore Session!

Meet Gene`
(short for Eugene`)

He's vain.
Very Vain`
lol.

Sam, my MBR classmate!


We were so into the "token" hand sign thingy that day` lol!

Meet Matt`
See the "token" thing going on? lol.

After that,
had our dinner and Karaoke time peeps!

The guys was so into it!

the room was so Big, it was perfect to move and dance around! (;
Love it! One of the best karaoke session I had!
We sang our hearts out till 2am`

-
Now this was last Friday!
Nicole's last party session with me before she leaves for Malaysia`
We started at 4pm`

The irony is we all got wasted too early!
I would love to show you pictures of me puking my way off`
But it's a little disgusting?
Nicole, Ryan & I had too much vodka` =X
This is the pic before we got smashed!

I was suppose to wait for Sarah's call but unfortunately I got wasted too early!
But when I got to sober up myself I manage to call her`
I got Mariska (click) and Sarah go all worrying on me not answering my phone`
But at least when I got sober I didn't forget about them` x)
hahah`

Had dinner and headed down to PRIMO with the girls and Matt & Adam!

Sarah always has the sexiest pose!
lol!

Partied till almost 4 in the morning`
I may have got wasted too early but it was a GREAT night!

Slept over at Mariska's place with Sarah`
Had girly pillow talks`
oh how I misses sleepovers with girlfriends` (;
We actually woke up early the next day`
Had our brunch and went shopping at Queen St.`

Yes we're wearing the same clothes` hahah`

Had a drink at Starbucks`
Stalked at Mariska's hot guy`
hahahah`

Had one of the best weekends`

Round 2 at Primo this Saturday bitches! (;
and I'll be back in Malaysian SOON!
Can't wait to see my bitches back home!
On Stage with Sarah` Had to accompany her! lol!
Till Then lovelies! ♥
-
little miss skinny bitch

2 comments:

andrea black said...

your blog is amazing, ur having so much fun. i hope i can go to new zealand one day :)

Stephylicious said...

@Andrea Aww` Thanks! You should! NZ is a very beautiful place! (;