Saturday, October 8, 2011

NZFW 2011 - Phoenix Make Up Show`

I've been blogging too much about Fashion don't I?
Well there's never too much for Fashion`

But I promise to have a decent post on what's going on with my life?
*cricketsound*
Because seriously.
There's nothing much going on, especially if you're in a country call New Zealand.
lol.
I may post all my long-waited posts.
Ah. That's what you call a Procrastinatorrrrrr`
-

Anyhoo,
Just a recap.
I was attending NZFW like last month`

I did not introduce you guys properly on the venue set up`
So here they are`
Pretty much all`
I ♥♥♥ the Moet & Chandon Lounge`

Classy & Relaxing`

Another Great Part is the Designer Garage Sale`

Where you could find all NZ Designer's stuff for like 50-70% OFF!!
Still expensive but worth it because...it's a Designer brand?

the itinerary of the day`  

I've posted up on the NZ Wedding Show`
So today will be the...
Let just say it was the most entertaining fashion make up show EVER!
It started off real dramatic with an opening act giving you the film noir kinda atmosphere`

and then all of the sudden these 2 golden silhouette came running on the runway`
and TA-DA!









it was 2 models covered with gold dust all over their body` 

yep. those are real boobies` (;

and if you are still questioning yourself`
YES THEY WERE NAKED!
(except their "vijayjay" was covered with a thong?)
lol!

Let just focus on other models shall we?

This was my favourite`
ooh-so-blingy!

and of course the real masterpiece is on the face`

sorry for the blurry pictures` 
They moved real fast`
& yes it high time i get a real "canggih" / high-tech cam`
:\

#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11

Phoenix Renata glowing in her candy pink hair`

Here's a video for you to feel how I felt during the show`


-
Heaps of  ♥,
little miss skinny bitch

No comments: