Friday, January 25, 2013

Saudades x Porvir`

*
Saudades: 
[sawˈdadi] or [sawˈdadʒi]
-"the recollection of feelings, experiences, places or events that once brought 
excitement, pleasure, well-being, 
which now triggers the senses 
and 
makes one live again."

I'm back. 
Back to the hustle bustle life.
So long care-free living 
It's time to earn a living.
Worry for studies no more,
for there are much more responsibilities to be worry about.
Much more.

-
Adulthood 2.0.

Looking  back when I was in Kiwiland.
Reminiscence on no matter far we were,
we were still in contact.

Mel, Shayne and I oovoo-ing in 3 different timezone`
(UK-MAL-NZ)
New Friends were made.
Great bonds we had.
the crazy Alan & Mel

Crazy times indeed.
Que, never stops partying`

Also a time where you never realize how delightful it is 
to gather with your own people in a foreign country`


All the great bunch and random nights never fail to turn out Awesome & Legendary`

Prolly the best Halloween I had`
Partied till 6a.m. and even the club chased us out`

This was a random drunk Sunday morning`
random indeed`

and of coz the spontaneous hungover weekend trip`
also the last trip for me in NZ`

Farewell Dinner for Kimmy with the (Most of the) Malaysians!

and a great sisterhood that I found too`


Now that I'm back`
It was so great reuniting and finally partying with the VMSD bitches`
It's been almost 2 years!
picture credit to my bao bei vyyin`

Celebrated New Years Eve differently too`
because clubbing is too mainstream
and hotel partying is the new thing` :D

and Christmas with the loveliesss!
PC:Vyyin

------
*
Porvir:
[por.vir]
"Time to Come"

There's no more time to chill,
for there's no more time to kill.
The Time is now.
Work has begun,
so does a new path for two too. :)


Things are well.
Contended.
What else to come is still a blur.
Here's a start to a whole new experience yet to come.





I wish you well.
I wish you all well`


No comments: