Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Trick or Treat or Yes I am Late`

 So yes,
Halloween came and gone.
Way gone.
and I'm always late with posts. :D
But hey here it is!

Before we start,
Lets Drink it up first` (;

Are you ready for the haunted scary journey?
lol. TBH it's more fun than scary.
It was my first time ACTUALLY buying a costume and dressing up for halloween.
So lets start with Fun` :)

Here we have Aaron the Goth/Vampire-edward-ish?

and then there was Yatsu who came as Orange-man then I turned him into Jack-sparrow-ish. 
hah.

I don't know what Masaru was thinking 
...but prolly the future old grandpa Ronald McDonald? 
lol.

Alan the Clown/Joker

and in case you can't guess it yet
...I'm the Racer Girl.
p/s: my costume cost $20.
Say Whaaaaat?

yes that's Yatsu the orangeman at the back.
and Ashley the sexy FBI agent/cop`

Aroha the goth girl`
or you can call her Wednesday Addams from Addams Family?

Tim the Pirate or failed Jack Sparrow`

Nicole the (may I specify) SHERIFF.
I kept calling her cow girl and she insist is Sheriff.
OK. I guess so.

Well.
Let the Camwhor-ing Begin!

Pickchaaaa Tyymmeee!








We went Booty-tooching!








It was a fun and crazy night indeed`
This is Aaron in the boot because there's not enough space in the car` lol.

Trick or Treat?

More sunkissed posts coming because it is summer
and I'll most likely be away for a small beach holiday getaway this weekend.
Eeeee. Hope I don't get too dark` lol.

Till then,

No comments: