Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Road Trip: Raglan Beach`


So I'm officially done with Uni.
Literally bumming around like I never bum around before.
Went to Raglan Beach and The Point last week.
(both 10mins away from each other)
We actually woke up at 6 in the freaking crack of dawn
to take a 2 and a half hour drive just to get there.
One thing
Actually 2 things I assure you.
that the Road was shit winding
and Ryan is a sucky driver.
Lol. I actually asked him to drive "gracefully" because he was giving us girls car-sicked.
Way to go for being diplomatic.
The main reason we took such a long ride for a beach was because Ryan and his friend Mike wanted to surf.
Apparently that was a place to surf. 
Apparently.
-
Without any further ado,
the following scenery pictures I took has no filter nor edit except for the logo trademark.
Other than that, 
I just let mother nature work her beauty`





EEEEHHHHXXXXcept for this one`
That's my friend Nicole plucking flowers for us`
Aww`


I love taking candid pictures`
that would  be Mariska/Mishka (What I call her now thanks to Matt lol)

What us girls do best`
Sun-bathing/tanning!

and more self-absorbed camwhoring pictures on the way` :D







Picture Credit to Mariska`
She call me a Poser` Lol`

at this point we were at The Point`
lolwowitrhymeslame`
after 2 hours of fun-surfing time for the boys we headed to Raglan Beach.


and Again`
These scenery landscape pictures has no filter nor edit except for placing the trademark`



To be honest,
I've never been to a beach with sand in such dark color` lol.
Jakun much`

I know it is liquor ban but what the hell`
YOLO?
LOL.



hah` those dogs just came running around us`
they are too friendly!
Mariska getting all diva about it` lol.

Well life's great at the moment till I face the music of reality.
Will update more soon`
Here's a snippet` (;


-

No comments: