Monday, January 11, 2010

Fashion/Model Icon : Lindsay Exposed`

Lindsay has been my All time favorite celebrity`
and now`
She had become one of my favorite model icon` x]
Recently she did a what-so-called Threesome photoshoot with Muse mag`
[I know its kinda old dy` Forgot to post about it` x)]

Impressive? Sexy? You be the judge` x)

cover page`
The following pics are from ze video above`
(if u had watch first) x]
Yutsai`
director/photographer
I heart that lace legging`
Expect more nudity?
I personally think`
Nude is Art`
But there's always a limit for everything` x)
-
besides for Muse`
here are other photo shoot that I favored`
her scrony days?
She definitely has a great potential`
and now on high demand for semi-nudity photo shoot`
For me,
I shall stay for who I am`
I'll always be your Skinny Bitch` x)
Like it or not`
Deal with it`
-
p/s: I dislike this week` -.-
p/p/s: no not because of churches burning down`
[like I give a damn about those barbarians]
-
little miss skinny bitch

No comments: