Sunday, January 10, 2010

IMMAFAGHAG!

Very lonely day indeed`
All alone at home`
Trying to bury my head on marketing management` x(
I just dont know what mayganfox wants` -.-
Plus, my sayang is performing his magic show @ Shangri La hotel tonight`
Very big show indeed`
ALL THE BEST MY RETARDED ONE`
-
Anyhoo,
I shall update ze bloggie to de-lifeless myself` ftwwtf?
This is what happens when u're dying (like literally) in class` Zzz
U'll either stoned`
watch gossip girl/ American dad` [like me] *shhh
or play psp like my sis`
Or probably camwhore
[common ways to keep urself awake]`
WARNING: YOU MAY NEED TO SKIP THIS PART` X)
Always wanted to pierce my tongue though`
but...
SOMEBODY dont likey` -.-
There was an exhibition by Mass Com students [DMC13]
Meet Orgy Auggy`
Nope he's not gay` -.-
This booth was the first one that caught my eye though` xO
It was because of Kaze that's y i go to this booth anyway` LOL`
It's a LGBT booth by Kaze's group`
And this is my msg to them! x)
Pinky Sunny!
And I want that Red Fluffy pen` x|
we got cupcakes to eat too` x]
And the best part of ze booth is...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Ms. Princess Geh Boy!!!
Damn cute! LOL`
*ahem*
Shayne` I know where u're looking at` o.O
GehBoy On the Go!
p/s: its ishnee's dress he's wearing` lol!
even orgy oso kena` Poor thing`
For all the seducing actions he did`
He got these`
xO
Later on,
gotta get back to class` x(
and face mayganfox` -.-
-
p/s: I gotta feeling this year's gonna be tough in every way`
p/p/s: As long I have my Sayang` I know I'll be just fine` x)
-
little miss skinny bitch

No comments: