Thursday, January 14, 2010

MIFA Gala Night [Last Part]`

I believe that everyone have been going on worrying about the church burning down and what are those idiots going to do next.

Smash all catholic's cars?

Oh wait!
They did that already. How pathetically stupid is that? They couldn't be any more lifeless can they? Owh well` let join our hands and pray for them` I'm sure they need that` WE STILL LOVE YOU ALL! 1 MALAYSIA KAN? -.-

Anyhow...
Was at Kissaten, Jaya1 with vyyin and Suthesh on Sunday
..having lunch there and the next table we realize there were a Chihuahua and a chowchow? LOL!
MAD CUTE!
Such a small world still can't believe I was actually having dinner with Donny Ray without realizing is him` LOL!
and FINALLY!
an update on MIFA Gala Night aka 2nd last day of MIFW`
p/s: heels + stockings = aint comfaortable at all`
well...
No Pain No Gain I guess` x|
Ze Crowd is crazy`
wonder which idiot actually plan this event to be held on such small space`
Even the VVIPs have to stand up` -.-
Anyhoo,
that night was one of the best fashion show I've been`
Having Our very Own Farah Khan collection as well`
One of my favourite collection was Pucci`
I want that jacket`
*hinthintsayanghinthint* x)
These boots are make for walking bitches`
Salute to this model`
She didn't have enough time to put back her shoes that went missing`
So she knocked off the other shoe and walk down the runway proudly shoe-less`
and end up getting a round of applause from the audience`
good one`
and yea that guy is our M'sia's very own...
Oh-so-hot-astronaut` -.-
loved every bit of it`
Next up will be Yves St. Laurent`
Go wild with Leopard prints`
Its the new pink peeps` *
ignore my random-ness` x]
Slick & Sexy`
I like that`
Reminds me of Jenny Humphrey though`
GG crazy moment again` xO
The right way to wear black`
Nope`
Not everyone wears black the right`
know more @ Tongue In Chic
I call it a time-out session for ze models`
While Donny Ray entertain us with his a singing as well as a tribute to MJ`
yes people`
Donny Ray`
the one that I had dinner with without realizing its him as mentioned just know`
ftwwtf?
How can I be that blur?
He was doing the Moon Walk btw`
at least trying to` -.-
and finally`
everyone have been waiting for`
Bernard Chandran`
a mix of modern and fashion and culture`
and there were some weird ones`
reminds me of Alexander McQueen`
it was a mix of edgy+feminine+cultural style`
impressive indeed`
Here's the man`
No he's not gay`
He got wife and kids bitches`
Yes he's taken. Sadly` x\
robotically weird way of giving out ze prize`
wtf?
and yes`
He certainly deserved it` x]
2 LimKokWing students won the best design for Iphone and BB cover`
Which is
Satheswaran Jeevaratnam for Iphone 3Gs
&
Tengku Mohd Syahmi for BB`
I know` Both also guys` ftwwtf?
I forgot which was their designs`
But this 2 was my favourite`
Xoxo bitches`
Till Then`
-
p/s: genting next week?
p/p/s: Langkawi/PD/semenyik? with my bitches`
p/p/p/s: Whatever it is` I know I'll have fun` x)
-
little miss skinny bitch

No comments: