Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I'm Coming Home!

Hey not bad` I've been blogging quite often'
At least often enough for me`
Well this would be the last update on my out and about in NZ'
Till next semester starts!

Yes! I'm having 3 months break`
AND I'm spending it back home in Malaysia!
In less than 24hours I'll be flying back to my homies`
(;

For the last 3 weeks,
it was a blast here`
Met more people`
and never fail to party every week`
:D

There's a few things that I have not  and mostly forgot to mention was that I actually went to Auckland Zoo`

 With the boys: Azriel and Khoi`

The weather was perfect`
 and durh! of course their zoo is better` lol.

Brunch with the girls at Elliot Stables`

I'm gonna miss you babes!
I'll wait for you Sarah!! lol!

I even went to Mission Bay! 

Main attraction? Ze Beach!

Magnifique! Unfortunately I came unprepared` So no sunbathing for me` sigh.

Okay. I admit. It was a date.

Besides the beach`
up the hill has a great marvelous view! 



Breathtaking isn't it?



(:

It was one of the best date I ever had` 
that is all I'm gonna say` 
hush hush`

Now back to parties! ;) ★  


It was another great night with the bunch`

oops?


Gonna miss the girls!!! ♥

MEANWHILE!
I can't wait to party with my VMSD girls!

Except there's no "M" this time`
She's in the UK` :(

Not forgetting the Boys!

and the old crazy bunch!

and of course`
the bestie!
I'll be back soon!
Hang on there! xoxo

I'll see you guys back home!
and NZ I'll be back real soon! (; ♥


No comments: