Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Beach + Skates`

Winter is actually here or around the corner?
I don't even know.
The weather is just insanely unpredictable.
I'm fell abit ill and I couldn't even go on a road trip with the rest`
:(
-
Then again,
One Fine day.
The girlfriends and I went down to Mission Bay.
a.k.a the Beach` :D
Always love the place.
So beautiful and calming.

It was a good on and off sunny day with the lovelies`

Sipping wine and chatting.
not forgetting discussing what tattoo to get
and forcing Stef to have her first piercing`
:D

Le Sis` ♥

Le sis and I always accidentally wore the same stuff.
Not the first time.

Meet Hank/Hanky/Hankypanky
lol =X

He's so adorable!!!

Beach during the winter.
That's how we roll`
lol

not forgetting ice creams too` (;

Fyi that was some other stranger's dog.
lol.
and yes the owner was the one who helped us take this pic.
(photo curi from nicole) :p

and later that night`
It was game on for ice skating @ Aotea Square

It was great fun eventhough I suck at it so bad that is not even funny.
lol
Yes I fell`
Don't laugh`

What a productive day with the girls`
Total Girls Day Out`

Alright I promise party pictures next`

Till then lovelies♥,

No comments: