Friday, May 31, 2013

My Apparel Zoo



Greetings Ma Lovelies`
Every girl in the world always long for great beauty.
In fact, what we always forget is that
beauty comes from within each one of us
and the greatest beauty is to be happy with yourself.
Being comfortable with who you are and what you wear is important too, ladies.
So recently I attended a soft launch of a new online boutique which has the most original style I've seen so far.

I present you,
Meet Ellie,
She's the owner, fashion buyer and creative director of this clothing line.
(loving this shot and also the dress and yes it is for sale too!)

As you can see,
Patterns is how she roll.

There's so many great pieces to pick,
I don't even know where to begin.



Besides clothes, 
there's also great statement accessories.




Overall, the event was girly and fun`
Meet Jing En`

Here's the gorgeous Ellie and I` 

and here's a present from her`
Stoked`

Groupie Pics with the lovely ladies`
With Mynn Lee, Linora, Ellie, Sarah and I

AND
Aren't you loving her stuff?
Here's what you should do.

1. Give a BIG LIKE for MyApparelZoo on Facebook.

2, Follow MyApparelZoo on Instagram

3. Start shopping at www.myapparelzoo.com NOW!
There are more great stuff to be found there`
Have Fun!
Don't forget to share with your loved ones too`
Keep Calm and Start Shopping!


No comments: