Thursday, January 12, 2012

Henessy NYX Launch @ Vertigo`

Last Thursday` I attended the most epic launch of Henessy`
The Bottle is awesome`
Venue is surprisingly awesome too`
(sorry I misjudged Vertigo club)
hah`
But Henessy sure made it the most awesome place to be at that night`
Here's a quick snippet of the party that night`

and of course I went with my girls` (;

Made New Friends`


and bumped into old friends too` ;D

overall it was a great night`

and most of these pretty pictures are from Jaz himself`
Like his page on FB too! 

More coming up`SOON! (;
-
(edited)

Yesh!
Ze bottle!

Fuyoh!
I actually took the time to edit it`
lol!

I just realized something.
Those earrings are mine. LOL!
Besides the dress as well.

Fun Fact: Great things about my friends? They love coming in my room and and change into my clothes. What's new? tsktsk.

Us with the NYX futuristic ladies! (;

with Winnie and Ketty!

oh matty matty` lol!

Vyyin & Wei Lik`

and apparently the coolest shot of the night`
I don't think so.
But I've been getting compliments on it after I post it as my profile pic in FB`
owh well`
Peace Out?!

-

No comments: