Thursday, March 1, 2012

Before I Left 2011`

ohdear.
ohdeeeaaaarrr.
the Procrastinator is back!
I know dust and cobwebs every in my blog now.
But Hey! Look at the bright side!
It's gonna be a FREAKING LONG POST DUDE!
I mean duuudddeeee!
C'mon it happens once in a blue moon here` lol.
p/s: mom I know you will be reading this. and...yea this is what I've been up to` =X
-
Now let me bring you back all the way to 2-O-11` B)

Before I left NZ for my 3 months break I found this piece from my dear friend doris`
Everyone goes...AWWWW!!
and yes i'm still keeping it in my room...BACK IN M'SIA!
epicfailmuch.

Came back just in time for Her Birthday too!
Touched anot???? lol!

-

I almost forgot I had a great shot of Singapore from Marina Bay Sands!

Awesome no?



-

When I touched down M'sia`
I was exhausted and stayed in during the weekends`
&&&
Finally got my butt out with my favourite manwhore CHOO!
Pour petrol also need to pose` -.-

and driving as well` lol.

not forgetting my favourite bunch that never fails on bringing laughter to my life`
Becca & An Ting!

oh and yes we did our usuals`
Driving up Genting just for Starbucks!!!

Straight after that met up with Nicole & Tim @ Beer Factory`

and we ended our night at sportsville` lol?
and yes they both finally got together`
everyone go...AWWW!♥
(LOLITISGETTINGPRETTYANNOYINGEHY?)
ok I will stop the "aww" thing. lol.



-

and yes you will seeing my favourite bitch alot in this post`
Coz ma bitch sticks with me no matter what`
okay that just sounded lame and...I dono what else to call it`
lol`
Gangsta?
hah`



-
I must sayyy`
I love that colour of my hair`
*self-absorbed much
lol.


-

Been hanging out a lot at Backyard`
Every Thursday bro!
Forget about the old uncles crowd`
We're there for Jazz Music mah ladeyh!
lolwtf.

like I said, my bitch still sticks with me` lol.

not forgetting Gary too!

What kinda face is that?
I mean mine of coz. Clearly. lol.

-

I always have epic adventures with becbecca!

&&& choo!
We were in the LRT anyway.
Oh how I hate public transport`




TOO MANY PICS TO HANDLE?
WELL GUESS WHAT?
HERE COMES THE PARTY PICTURES!
LOL?

Edmund, my man! lol.

omg. Keana` Love taking pics with him!

My babe, Joanne!
Ever so innocent`

&&&
the rest of the bunch!

want to know a fun fact?
I don't even know them!
HAHAH!

So Long didn't see you Nick!
Ever so Blur still.`

Practically everyone went crazy over my camera and started snapping like body's business`
Here are some of them & the rest is in FB la` lol.


Pheewwiit! Jan Ming!


Ze Ride Home`

yes we're in love 
wtf.

Was a great party night out`
and it was only the beginning`
yep.




--------------------------------------------



So it was the end of November`
Here Comes December! (;
and so it started off with a Blast!

Was so grateful that Adrian came all the way from Johor to KL.
and go back the next day just to see me! :D
EVERYONE GO....
kkkkkkk.
no AWW.
lol.

Another Fun Fact here: I met Adrian from NZ btw!

Well we didn't waste time.
So we took him for banana leaf and show what REAL MALAYSIANS eat.
or just KL people. lol.
omg.
I could eat banana leaf rice my whole life`
I SWEAR!!!

and we feast yet again!
at Skippy's pizza!

Just look at the state of it!
I'm starving now already!
All they serve there is PORKPORKPORK!
ALL PORK PIZZA!!!
ALLELUIA?

AND OMG.
THE PORK RIB IS A WIN!
fuckimmakingmyselfhungry.

Later on to Backyard on a Wednesday night`
But it was a special night`
Not just for Adrian`

but it was the 11 Orchestra Band that was performing!
UH-MAY-ZING!

coz this is how I ROOLLL!




-

Attended the greatest rave party slash concert?
TIESTO!
Big HUGE Thanks to Marcus and Choo!

Didn't take much pics`
1. My Dad took my camera.
2. My phone camera suck big time at night.
3. All the pics I was taken with those people? Know none of them` hahwtf?

Here's a blur pic the night? lol.


-

and yes the Mercedes Event`
Here's a snippet`
A full update coming up next`
I'm serious.
It's actually half done now.
lol.

-

Met new friends?
Matt & Kev`
Kev was busy with phone calls.
P/s: they're our Malaysian Footballers coaches. lol.






-

READY FOR ANOTHER ROUND OF PARTY PICS? LOL.

Leon, my neighbour.
hah. not literally but close enough` lol.

with Jasper and his brother`

Best part of the night is me bumping into KIMBERLY!!!

We were at sonic actually`
Ignore my mistake on the location stated on the pic.
Then headed to Velvet for more parparparparrtaayyy!
Bumped into Jaz again!

and to my pleasant surprise`
We bumped into Peter Davis as well` lol.

The guys from Sell Out Movie?
*cricketsound*
or this? 
I don't even what shoot is this for`
The only reason I could recognize him was all because and 
ALL THANKS TO MEL!
p/s: She's one of the biggest fan of Peter Davis!
lol!

Anyway, we ended up partying with him the whole night`

Who's this guy again?
Didn't even know I took this pic` wtf?

There goes another great night! ♥



Next Event?
The Rise of Youth Nation @ G6

-




More fun times with the girlssss` ♥

This time at Backyard!
With Adrian back again!!!

WANT TO KNOW ANOTHER FUN FACT?
WE BUMP INTO MANBAI! lolwtf.
Yea the one that sang Kau Ilhamku
Go google/youtube it yourself!
lol.

and the usual mamak session after Backyard @ Nasi Lemak Babi / Maybank!


-

We even took Adrian to the Malaysia's Youth Philharmonic Show`
Awesome` B]




-
Yes.
There was more party.
Yes.
It was Zouk again.
Lol?

It was Christmas Eve @ Mist/Milk
and I was having too much fun with the drinks/shots/long island.
and...guess what happened next?

Hospitalized.
WIN ANOT?
Not a joke k people!
Epic Fail much?

The day I got discharged was NYE`
Some humor the doctor has la`
But I spent well with the people I ♥ so much! :))))

Yes Them! lol.
If you're my true blog reader you wouldn't need me to introduce them` :D

-
That's pretty much sums up my eventful 2 months.
and How's my 2012 going?
You'll see`
(;


p/s: What do you think of the new name "The Walking Stick"? Leave a comment! (;
-

No comments: