Friday, March 2, 2012

Mercedes 125th Gala Dinner/ 7-Deadly Sins Fashion Show

So.
From the previous post.
I kept my promise.
I will blog about the Mercedes-Benz 125th Anniversary event.

Thanks to Mel for the invites even if you're all the way from the UK! (;
But seriously not our crowd.
Won't be surprise if I bumped into daddy's friends.
Anyhoo,
I went with whoelse but my lovelies.

Not forgetting Amanda & Catherhea`

Yes we are having free meals`
lolwtf`

and more SS (self-syok/self-absorbed) time`



Auggy.
Forever Vain`
#MakesmeSMH.
(and how on earth did that went trending?)

Alright let just proceed with the fashion show`
Shall we?










Something out of ordinary and quirky in a dark way`

Lorenzo Peh, 20 year old fashion student;
Winner of Mercedes-Benz STYLO Emerging Designer of 2011



Interview time!

Them with the Lorenzo's creation` lol.

It was a short and sweet event`
Glamorous yet creative`
What more can I say? 
-
Till Then`
-

No comments: