Wednesday, March 7, 2012

One of the Adventures`

Here comes another adventure!
a much Random one of course`
got a new camera from Gary and thought why not go Batu Caves and...
Test it out?
Like I said.
Ra-an-dom` (;

Quite impress with some of the shots though` :D

Love my shades? lol.
Lady Gaga-issshhh`
slash John Lenon slash elton john?

Gary got his driver for the day.
SO why not take this chance to go to places where we wouldn't want to drive ourselves?
lol. User much?

Oooh!
Loves this shot`
Now. 
Ready for the climb?

HERE'S A FUN FACT: I was there a day or two before Thaipusam.
Semangat much?
1Malaysia!
No? lol.

Don't be deceived by the monkeys!
They are mean creatures!
bitch. -.-

You do not know the relief I had when I reached the top.
Some kind of achievement`
lol.

and it's definitely beautiful in there`

Yep. Definitely.
More Stairs,
Why not?
-.-

Oh I actually witnessed a guy touched by the holy spirit and...fell flat on the ground.
Ouch?


hah.
I gotta improve on my focus skill.
I focused on the indian guys behind pulak`

Another great shot!
Kudos to Gary!

Journey Down!
I can't believe I actually made to the top.
Gary was like...
Keep going keep going!
Work out of the century man!
How do you guys do that for Thaipusam?
I will faint! Instantly!

I'm bringing Sexy Back! (;

Won't be coming back anytime soon for this.
Or prolly my First and Last.
lol.

ok. I forgot what he's name. dammit.

my Tourist shot! lol!

and the pigeons there are nuts! lol.

ON THE SAME DAY!
I EVEN WENT TO THE ZOO!
Hey it's on the way.
Why not? lol.
and FYI the zoo is not as cheap as you think it is to get in.
RM25? With MyKad Discount?
I pity our tourist.
lol.

and no that 2 giraffes are not gonna...hmm.
Alright next!

If only I focused it properly! D;

More Giraffes pictures! lol.

someone brought his tourist hat along` lol.

yep.

OOhhh...I'm bringing sexy back. =X

wait.
These are not flamingos right?

Mind Blasting shots`
Ready?
Ready?
lol.


You spot Sang Kancil?

Ze Lion & Lioness`

Run! lol.

oh for the first time`
I think Tigers are cute!
So cute!
They are as diva and manja like cats`
lol.

Everybody go...AWWWW!

Tiring day.
I know` lol.
Here's another Diva for u`
lol.

Move Along!

Look!
A Raccoon!
Gary dream to have it as a pet one day.
Yea he think he's Pocahontas.
=X 

Rangatan!
Is that how you spell it?
Fine.
Orang Utan.

Last stop.
Worst animal show.
Ever.
Mhmm.
Why would you speak in Malay.
Yea like the tourist understands.
Sure do.
-.-

________________________________________________________________________

In a meantime,
meet Tiger.
Yes I know he looks like a lion.
It's Gifford's dog.

One helluva hyper active dog.
Can you Imaigne he's only like 8 months old?

Breed?
Husky + Belgium Sheperd.
One hell of a breed too.

-
These is one part of what I've been up to for the last month.
-
More updates coming right up of course`
Till then.
-

No comments: