Saturday, March 24, 2012

Wrapping it up`

G'day peeps.
Weather has been nuts.
But I assume it's not as bad as back home in Malaysia.
lol.
Uni life has been pretty awesome.
Studying hardcore with Nicole during the weekdays and partying out in the weekends`
Balance of life?
lol.

♥♥♥

Alright this post is to finish up where I started from the "Before I Left" post.
Here's what was going on during Jan and Feb back in M'sia`

Best part of January was meeting and reuniting with the  "Holy" Bunch`
I call them that because we were friends from church back when I was in Klang.
Yes we even have a throwing Bibles inside joke. lol?
No we're not THAT holy. hah.
ze forever innocent gullible Princess Joanne` lol!

Alright you guys have heard I was hospitalized thanks for partying too much?
I didn't touch alcohol till...this very faithful day.
A random clubbing call from my beloved Doris Heng` lolwtf.
Partying on a Thursday wasn't our usuals.
and in Zouk Mainroom?
and I was wearing the most simplest clubbing attire. EVER!
at least we had fun! (;


and of course the Henessy NYX Launch @ Vertigo.
Read the full post here[?]

&&&;
as you know I got a new toy now.
lol.
Still trying to get the hang of it`
and my friends are my victims?
hahah.
I'm so...retarded. lol.

and my grandma and brother too`
grandma is always on the phone.
Busy with what?
Scheduling her next mahjung session.
lol.

I miss these flavored popcorns!!! D;
Trust me it addictive max!!
You can find them in Berjaya Timesquare or Sunway Pyramid.

never get sick of cupcakes.
Especially Wondermilk's cupcakes. (; 

♥♥♥

I'm a very random person.
SO.
One random night Gary and I took a stroll down KL.
To be specific. Pavilion.
Just to see the bears.
LOL.

Every single one of them is so unique`

I'm pretty sure most of you guys have already went and pay your visit already.
Here are few of my favourites`

In case you didn't realize like my friend.
hahah. not mentioning any names.
WHOM did not realize that every bear represents a country.
But no point saying it here because I don't remember any of them.
#failwhale

Lovin' this.
Why so cute?

I'm amazed with this one`
 VERY.

Happy St. Paddy?

  and of coz this would be Japan.
Nice and Simple.

arabic words all over the bear`
#likeapro man.
 this one they actually drew the eyes like an asian`
hahah.
it is pretty obvious that every single artwork on the bear represents something of that country.

BUT THEN AR...! 
SIGH.
MALAYSIA ONE LEH.
SIGH.
You see for yourself la.
mou ngan tai ar.
-
-
-
-

This one my 3 year old cousin also can draw lo.


Suddenly a random polar bear for Einstein. lol.

It was getting late.
Gary die die also want take pic.


So ignore my retarded face/pose` lol.

♥♥♥
CNY came.
and I was all up for dressing up` lol. (;

and it's so difficult to catch up with shayne! lol.

ALSO!
Went to Simple Plan Concert`
Bringing my brother along!
Because I know it was his favourite band when he was like...14?


♥♥♥
More barty barty`
missing my girls already` ♥

♥♥♥
I even went to Doraemon World.
Will give a full post on that NEXT! ^^
WHAT?
Got a lot cute stuff I want to show you ma.
Not a lot la.
But fair enough.
lol.

Met up with the crazy bunch too`
Them pretending to be a bookworm`
lol.

My RANDOM.
Real Random karaoke session.
From 11pm - 4am.
Now that's what you call random.

♥♥♥
Had a high school reunion as well.
As in the Merantians` lol.

BEHOLD!
This is the greatest VainManWhore.
hahah.
Aww. Choo.
You're so beautiful.
lol.

Lunch and another day out with An Ting, Becca & Daryl`
sorry becca`
my focus skill suck`
hahah.
Love you too` ♥
lol.


♥♥♥
The last night before I left for NZ`
Die die also must go Sarah's Birthday House Party`
lol.

Sarah's beagle`
Cute much? ♥

This is me at the airport`
Vyyin, Doris and Becca came to send me off`
lol!
I have the sweetest friends ever!
&&&; it was becca's second trip somo`
Touche` lol.  

and...was so excited to meet Mariska when I first touched down in NZ!
Woot woot!
Love you long long time babe!!! ♥



Till then lovelies!♥

No comments: