Monday, June 25, 2012

The "Call Me Maybe" Craze!

"Hey, I just met you,And this is crazy,But here's my number,So call me, maybe?"
I'm pretty sure the whole world knows this song`
It's too catchy!
"Before you came into my life

I missed you so bad
And you should know that
I missed you so, so bad "

If you're THAT outdated.
Here's the MV.
Or
If you're still not sick of it.
Watch it again!
:D

To be honest!
I found out about this song first from this viral video.
Made by Bieber, Selena, Ashley Tisdale and friends.

Which also resulted in multiple parody dance video from fellow youtubers`

Most of them are cute and funny though.

and gay too?
But not the Abercrombie guys k!
They are all mine!!!
;)
"It's hard to look right,

At you baby,
But here's my number,
So call me, maybe?"

and of course
who can missed out on the Cover music videos.
My favourite one is from Alex Goot from Goot Music.
Loving his nerdy look`
B)

Even with that,
other people even uses cover musics to make their own viral dance video.
lol.

and the ULTIMATE parody videos!
This is freaking hilarious!


Now I'm done showing few of the trending viral videos people are making just with one catchy song.
or a song then turn to be a more gay song.

owh well.
since I'm on break now.
I'll prolly try to learn this on the ukulele.
;)


Till then precious!

No comments: